Monday 11 January 2016

A little about my blog

Hello everyone!!

I am a Derby based student who has alaways had a love of cosmetics. I have struggled to find the right products for me in previous years due to having bright red hair and super pale skin (its also super dry!). Recently I have been looking through alot of blogs and vlogs and there is little to no advice out there for redheads, paticularly about what products look best on pale skin.

As a teenager I made alot of makeup mistakes, ALOT of mistakes! I even once put bronzer on my eyebrows (yes it really happened), but I have now got to the point where I have picked up a few tips and tricks and have figured out what works for me.

So now I have decided to share what I have found out on this blog and hopefully help out a few of you who are struggling to find what is right for you and generally share what I think of new and old products that I love and also hate. Hoepfully I'll also discover a few gems along the way to share with you guys!

Lots of love
Elle x

No comments:

Post a Comment