Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kiko Matte Muse Lipstick: I love this!

Hey guys! 
Last week I went on a shopping trip and went a bit mad in Kiko, I picked up quite a few things but this one has really stood out to me! 
This is the Matte Muse Lipstick, it's a liquid matte effect lipstick and I picked it up in shade 04 Gaudy Red. 
I don't normally go for bold reds or liquid lipsticks as I find them a little difficult to apply effectively, but I spotted this in their sale and thought 'why not' and I'm so pleased with it! The colour suits my hair and complexion surprisingly well and it's so pigmented you hardly need to apply any to build up really solid colour. It's also really easy to apply, it has a funny doefoot applicator (see below) which makes it easy to use.
One thing that surprised me was that the bottle it comes in looks so like a nail polish bottle I thought I had brought the wrong thing! It's glass aswell so it's looks so nice on my shelf really high quality packaging. 
The colour is actually a little darker in real life than on the bottle, closer to a blood red on colour* 

This is what it looked like on me: 
So you can see it workes really well if you have pale skin and red hair like me so definitely going to be reaching for it more often. 
Here is a close up 
Some advice for this is to definitely use a lip balm before had as it can dry your lips a bit, but the colour lasts so long I had it on for 8 hours straight on a night out and it didn't budge! 
I couldn't find a price for this as I think it is limited edition, but if you guys can find it online or in store then go for it. I think this is great, will definitely be going back to Kiko! 

Love 
Elle X 



No comments:

Post a Comment