Thursday 25 February 2016

Finally a BB cream for pale skin! The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been a bit busy! But now I'm back and I'm really exited to announce that I have finally found a BB cream that is actually pale enough for people with pale skin! 

On one of my many visits to The Body Shop (shout out to The Body Shop Derby!) out of the corner of my eye I spotted their Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. I thought I might as well have a look at it and try it on my arm and I was so surprised to see it was a really pale formula! I brought it on the spot! I've been trying this out for a while now and I've been really pleased with it.


It is a really nice creamy formula so it glides onto the skin nicely, I've found its beat to use your fingers for this. It doesn't give a lot of coverage it merely blurs the skin a little bit so it's ideal for on the go or if you only have a short time to get ready. This was good as that was what I was after in a BB cream.

The colour I got was shade '01 Light' this is a touch darker than my normal skin tone so it would be better in summer when I pick up some more colour in my face but at least in the winter it makes me look a bit less like a ghost! The only downside is it can oxidise a bit throughout the day.
This is what the formula looks like on my arm. 

What is great about this BB cream is that as well as being moisturising it's also from their Tea Tree range which is great for blemished skin as Tea Tree helpes fight spots and clear skin. So this is a great skin care combo, a great idea for teen skin or if you suffer with acne as an adult. 
This is me with bare skin: 

And this is me with a layer of the BB cream on: 

As you can see it's not a lot of coverage just enough to blur and smooth the skin for a natural look. 

This BB Cream retails for £8.50 so it's not the cheapest on the market but I think that the combined moisturiser and blemish fighting properties make it worth the investment. 
Hope you guys find this helpful and I will see you next time! 
Love 
Elle X 


No comments:

Post a Comment