Friday 4 March 2016

Fierce liner: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes

Hey guys! 
This week I wanted to talk about a new eyeliner that I got that I'm seriously in love with right now! 
This is the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes waterproof gel eyeliner and I picked it up in the colour '001 black' RRP £6.99 This is what the packaging looks like:
So the product comes in this neat little box which I like as it helps protect the glass jar the product comes in, and helps protect the brush too. 
This is what comes inside the box, you get 2.4grams of the gel liner which comes in a glass jar and the Rimmel London logo on the screw on lid. It also comes with a neat little eyeliner brush with it aswell, which is nice if you don't have any brushes yourself, a lot of liners don't come with brushes. 
The brush is not bad for a complimentary brush and does a reasonably neat application and can create a clean line but personally I found it worked better with an angled liner brush. 

The formula advertises as being 24hour wear and although I haven't had it on for a full 24hours it did last really well from morning till night.
The formula it's self is really soft, smooth and creamy it really does glide on super easy, it a good one to go for if your starting out using gel liners. 
One thing I will mention is to screw the lid on tight as it will dry out quickly if you don't, but this is typical with all gel eyeliners. 
The eyeliner is really opaque so you don't need to use a lot to get a sharp black line, and it doesn't come off patchy either. 
You can see on my hand how opaque the formula is and it feels so comfortable to wear too o haven't even noticed it on my eyes where as some eyeliners can make them feel tight. 

This is what the liner looked on me when I did a small wing with it: 

This is it with my eye closed: 
It looks really neat on the eye and it's easy to get it to look nice and sharp I didn't need to sharpen it up with concealer. 

Overall I'm really happy with this eyeliner I think that for the price it's really good, I will definitely repurchase it when I run out. This is definitely a good gel eyeliner to start with if you are trying to learn liner tricks. 

Hope you guys find this review helpful and I'll see you guys again soon.

Love 
Elle X 

No comments:

Post a Comment